Trail Run Project is your comprehensive guide to the best trails to run, wherever you are.
With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos, and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best featured runs to explore—either near your current location or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great trail run.
• Find over 74,000 miles of trail to run with your crew.
• New trails are constantly added to our incredibly detailed trail run database.
• Your exact location is shown on the trail.
• Downloaded trails work offline for when you’re off the grid. (No cell reception required!)
• Enjoy high-resolution photos and detailed topographical trail maps.
• We’ll sync with your to-do list, check ins, and favorites on TrailRunProject.com.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.